I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

9.17.2013

Married in Newport

If you don't already know. I've moved. Visit my at http://www.megfee.com/2013/09/17/married-in-newport/ to see this post on my new site.



I had the extreme pleasure of witnessing one of of my dearest friends marry the man of her dreams this weekend.



The whole thing was a dream. Getting to witness that very courageous thing of two people pledging their lives–one to the other is always a sight. Don’t even get me started on getting to see it set against such a picturesque backdrop (I don’t know that I’ve ever seen blue like that).


photo-2photo-1


(the very dapper groom)


Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 9.24.10 AMphoto-8

photo-3photo-4


(someone told us to do our “excited” face…this is what happened)


photo-16photo-6Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 9.22.58 AMphoto-9 photo-14 photo-7photo-15photo-13 photo-5


When Joy was prepping everything and gathering information for the invitations she sent emails out asking for some basic info…like the name of our significant other. Joy knew I did not have one. But, for the sake of the email I reiterated this, and then gave her a very hard time about the fact that she made me put it down on paper for posterity. Yes, single. But I ended up with her roommate of nearly seven years, Matt, as my partner in crime. And ladies, I gotta tell you. Having a dancer as your wedding partner is one of the most genius things that could happen to you. I just sort of giggled and squealed and asked him to throw me, and he did. We literally spun the night away.



I’m so very proud of Joy and Devin. Proud of how far they’ve come, as individuals and as a couple. And it was such a blessing to share in their day.




The post Married in Newport appeared first on megfee.


No comments: