I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

9.13.2013

cooking in new york

If you don't already know. I've moved. Visit my at http://www.megfee.com/2013/09/13/cooking-in-new-york/ to see this post on my new site.



Because so much of our lives in New York are lived out in such a public way (I mostly only ever cry on the subway in front of total strangers) the act of inviting people into one’s home (a very private space in this mammoth of a city) feels incredibly intimate and meaningful. There are so many good restaurants here and I’ll probably never get through the list of new places I’d like to try, but some of my very favorite nights out are when my girlfriends and I gather in one of our apartments to break bread and drink wine and tell our very favorite stories without ever having to worry if the couple at the table next to us is listening in.


photo-67photo-65photo-70


photo-68photo-69photo-71photo-72photo-66 photo-74 photo-73 photo-76photo-75 photo-77


The post cooking in new york appeared first on megfee.


No comments: