I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

9.18.2013

my new york | brunch and bikes and early september light

If you don't already know. I've moved. Visit my at http://www.megfee.com/2013/09/18/my-new-york-brunch-and-bikes-and-early-september-light/ to see this post on my new site.



photo-19 photo-21


(It took me about an hour and twenty minutes to get to Williamsburg last Saturday {it should have taken 25 minutes, but the G train was construction or something…} This is to say, I was hungry. Or hangry. So my brunch at Egg was epic. Bacon and sausage and pancakes, oh my!)


photo-26photo-22 photo-23 photo-24 photo-25 photo-28photo-29


(I can’t get over this little park in Cobble Hill–always makes me think of the park in Notting Hill AND NOTTING HILL IS HAVING A MAJOR MOMENT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW).





photo-27



(I told you, pancakes).


photo-30 photo-31 photo-32


The post my new york | brunch and bikes and early september light appeared first on megfee.


No comments: