I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

5.16.2012

this post is mostly to appease my mother.


who has taken to complaining that i've posted no pictures in ages.

and thing is...

she's right.

and because i refuse to Skype with her (must remember to thank my brother who got her the camera for her computer this past christmas) she wants pictures.

why do i refuse to Skype? well mostly because i'm a dutiful daughter who often calls home but does so while walking home, or cleaning the apartment, or doing other such things that rebuff sitting still.

and because the one time she asked to Skype i was sobbing into the phone and through my snot-filled hysterics i managed to get out that i was sitting naked in my towel and couldn't be bothered to get dressed she hasn't again asked.

so here mom.


must resolve to pull out my camera more frequently. 

17 comments:

Alex Byer said...

You're just so beautiful. You really ought to appease your mother more often :) Especially love the red lips on you.

Amanda said...

this post made me giggle. i, too, call home at times when i am doing something else. not sure why but it just seems less...something. have a happy day!

xo, amanda

kate said...

Love that top photo, and you look great in all of these!

And this is why I'm not a fan of facetime either. Maybe I want to look like crap in my pajamas talking on the phone you know?

And... p.s. my OB doctor looks loads like you. :)

Cassie said...

Love the pics! They make me want a late spring afternoon in the city! And yes, you should show pics more often. :) I am the same way. I resolve to do better in the coming weeks.

Tara said...

You have such great style, girl!

Rachel said...

I am loving what ever is going on in the second picture! bit of raving? martial arts? whatever-its a good one! :)

Veronika said...

I love your blog so much, which I said many times before, but now I also love you mom. :) If it is ever ever possible, could we have a glimpse of that letter about sex? It's not for me - it is for my baby girls. I grew up in Soviet Union, which in a way was more puritan than any other place. I have such hard time describing things with words.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Babe. Enjoyed every one of them.

JCP Eats, www.jcpeats.com said...

you look great!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so fun and you look so beautiful and happy in them(: You should defiantly listen to your mom on this one!

Devin said...

These pictures are great! Glad you decided to share some with us!!

:)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

THAT LIPSTICK.

colleen said...

love the red lips at the end. love.

Jennifer M. said...

Oh sad! You really should Skype with your mother, you know. There's something awesome about seeing the people you love, even if you're many miles away from them. I'm sure she would appreciate it more than she knows how to tell you.

Anonymous said...

Guess you still are your mother's little girl after all..... ;)

Shauna said...

I obviously love these photos

marissa (stylebook) said...

soooo so so pretty!