I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

3.08.2011

the head and the heart. my love affair rages on.


they've just released a music video. their first, their second? not sure, reports vary.
 but because i love them and would follow them to the ends of the earth just to hear their music, i thought i'd share. 




ps: my personal mac may or may not be at some warehouse somewhere in the greater new york area getting repaired. there may or may not have been an incident with coffee that led to it's breakdown. 

posting may be sparse until it is returned to me. 



(a big thanks to my roommate amanda for lending me her computer for this and the previous post). 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your computer!
In my photography and graphic arts class, blogging is one of the specialitys that you can choose. That is what I was doing, and I just wanted to tell you that your blog is very inspiring. We had to find 5 blogs we like and tell why, and your blog was the first one I chose. :)

kylee said...

don't worry. still obsessing over them too. just found out they're coming to my hometown in june. happiest moment ever.

Meg said...

So sorry about your computer!

kate said...

like button.

Whim Wham Life said...

Love the music, don't love the mac-coffee-fiasco:-) I fear that someday, I might have a similar incident. It's only a matter of time! xoxo

Kate said...

That was beautiful, probably one of my favorite music videos. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

These guys are one of my new favorite bands! So glad they have a music video now!

Miss Bibliophile said...

Turns out that a ski cap and wellies just adds to the already inherent appeal of a guy strumming a guitar! Thanks for sharing. I've been in the market some new music and will check out more of their stuff.

heather said...

never heard of them. love it!!!

karajean said...

Can I just say that I usually don't click on youtube videos that people put on their blogs, because I read when I'm in school or in a hurry or something else. So I've been meaning to click on the videos of theirs that you have been posting but have not done so until just now. And oh my do I love this song. Thanks!