I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

2.24.2011

because my to-do list extends several feet today, another video it is (but a really good one).

on saturday night when connor (my brother) and i headed to the concert we had no real intention of staying for the main act, dr. dog. 

but here's the thing: they were pretty darn great.

so today i leave you with this, the video for my favorite dr. dog song of saturday night:



i just can't get over how fun the whole thing was.

i really need to get out of the house more.

8 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

oh oh oh i love dr. dog.

Chelsea said...

he's got a great voice.

D&D said...

OOOOOOOKAY!!!!
Dr. Dog is my HANDS DOWN FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME. I have seen them twice. You might consider listening to their entire album, Shame, Shame. It's...just...so...good.
On a similar note, listen to Mumford and Sons as well as Fleet Foxes for some ear magic.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittan said...

oh my gosh! i went to this show! i got there just in time for dr. dog and didn't realize who the opening band was. my mind is blown.

kate said...

You saw Dr.Dog?!!!

You lucky duck. They are one of my favorite bands!