I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

10.31.2009

fantasy, phantasmagorical, and halloween.



today i would like to go to any of these places















and not go to work. 




but just so you know...

work has been more bearable. why, you ask? because i remembered my life does not begin and end in a restaurant. there is more to me. i have other goals for myself, other hopes that extend far beyond whether someone has impeccable service. 

and in other news, i might even dress up for halloween tonight. don't get too excited, the pieces will come straight from my closet, so it's not super inventive. but i might just have some photos of my own to share!

happy halloween. may you get to travel to the land of your dreams, physically or metaphysically. 

phantasmagorical, indeed! (there's a word for you).



photos found here, here, and here.

15 comments:

Marci Darling said...

I'm totally with you on going to those places...i'm already there in my mind

Have fun tonight!

Krissa said...

Those place look magical...I hope you have a GREAT day!!!!
Happy Halloween!

Morgan said...

Take me with you. Those places look amazing!!!

olivia rae said...

those photos are perfection!!! ahh so beautiful. have fun dressing up tonight, i can't wait to see the pictures!! xo

Micaela said...

love love love these images.

i can't wait to see your halloween pictures (so i do so hope you post some!!! because if anything, that's sticking to your birthday goal, yes? like how i twisted that one just so i could see your fabulous pics to be?)

and a girl who can dress up using her own closet? well that's just fabulous.

The White Way of Delight said...

Lovely pictures! :-)

Spardha Malik said...

I'd love to be on a boat!!! the 4th pic... though i wud love some company :) Happy halloween beautiful. Lets see what u dressed up as!!

Emily said...

You make a good point about work. Some of my co-workers make it so dramatic and that it is the be-all and end-all and I sometimes get sucked into it as well. It's important to stay focused on what you really want out of life.

RW @ TrueBeauty said...

Beautiful pics!! And you are so right about your job and all of our jobs :)

Marisa said...

what beautiful photos... i am with you.
can't wait to see your halloween get up

Mrs. B said...

:) I like it all.

beatrice said...

i've been in franklin tennessee, and i've got vacation sickness... i want to go to there! if only i could pack up and move there. so many places i'd go.

music suggestion! Lisa Hannigan... i don't know why, i just feel like you'd enjoy her. try the song "i don't know."

Hanako66 said...

yes, take me with you!

Carrie said...

I love these photos; they're lovely! :) I have days when I'd love to escape to somewhere like this as well.

Here's to hoping we can actually do it one day. ;)

Grace said...

I hope you dressed up, Meg, and I hope there are photos!
;]

Hope your November's off to a good start - have you practiced flirting yet?
:P

<3 Grace.