I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

5.20.2009


I've had nothing to say of late.

I'm sorry.

Actually, I think...I've had one thing that I haven't been able to say.

And that one thing has led to everything. 

And everything is overwhelming so now I'm grasping for anything.

And left with nothing.



But nothing is never nothing. It is always something. And something is a place to begin...





meaning? more to come..
i've been holding out.
and that's not fair.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

I can totally relate to this...I dont know what you are going through but I have felt like this before...I hope all is well...I miss your posts!
I am looking forward to that more to come...

Diana said...

this is the calm before the storm. whoosh!