I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

9.05.2013

my new york | coffee shops, gelato, and a little bit of green

If you don't already know. I've moved. Visit my at http://www.megfee.com/2013/09/05/my-new-york-coffee-shops-gelato-and-a-little-bit-of-green/ to see this post on my new site.



grey and pink (1 of 1) milkshake grin (1 of 1)afterlight-2 open window (1 of 1)photo-47photo-46cookie shop (1 of 1) freeman's alley (1 of 1) photo-48 gelato (1 of 1)

It has been far too long since I’ve pulled out my Canon (the luxury of the iphone is that it allows one to take pictures relatively discreetly). But yesterday, wandering on the Lower East Side and then home to Brooklyn, the click of the Canon felt so good. And occasionally (often, actually) it’s worth the added weight in my purse.


The post my new york | coffee shops, gelato, and a little bit of green appeared first on megfee.


No comments: