I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

7.16.2013

what i’m listening to | frank turner

If you don't already know. I've moved. Visit my at http://www.megfee.com/2013/07/16/what-im-listening-to-frank-turner/ to see this post on my new site.




earlier this year i dated a lovely, lovely guy.


and i was absolutely terrible to him.


i lacked courage and thus behaved very badly in the hopes that he’d think very little of me and just walk away. (really not my finest moment). but a tremendous learning experience that turned quite a bit around for me.


he introduced me to frank turner. and for that i am in his debt.


this video is charming and lovely, and so you’re welcome. (the second song in particular).


gotta love NPR.


The post what i’m listening to | frank turner appeared first on megfee.


No comments: