I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

6.23.2013

my new york | that one saturday in williamsburg that we ate too much and drank too much and played a little bocce ball

If you don't already know. I've moved. Visit my at http://www.megfee.com/2013/06/23/my-new-york-that-one-saturday-in-williamsburg-that-we-ate-too-much-and-drank-too-much-and-played-a-little-bocce-ball/ to see this post on my new site.



photo-516 photo-512 photo-513 photo-515 outside drinking


bocce's best player bocce ball


in search of food


photo-514


Williamsburg bridge red and white kent


excited have you got it yet?getting uncomfortable


(the moment i got really embarrassed to have my photo taken)


dumont


photo-511



The post my new york | that one saturday in williamsburg that we ate too much and drank too much and played a little bocce ball appeared first on megfee.


No comments: