I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

6.05.2013

happy birthday dad!

If you don't already know. I've moved. Visit my at http://www.megfee.com/2013/06/05/happy-birthday-dad-2/ to see this post on my new site.



Screen Shot 2013-06-05 at 4.38.12 PM


today is my father’s birthday.


last night we had an early celebratory dinner (which when the dessert came my father had to basically announce that tomorrow was his birthday). which means, i didn’t know we were celebrating anything until the end. whoops.


but in my defense, how on earth did we get to june 5th already? is time just speeding up?


happy birthday dad, i do love you so.


(also, it should be known that because i am so my father’s daughter, when i make ridiculous faces in photos, i get that lovely quality from him. and this was the best we could get last night).


The post happy birthday dad! appeared first on megfee.


No comments: