I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

10.15.2012

MY BROOKLYN// and suddenly my camera isn't heading to manhattan as much.

zaytoons (1 of 1)

walking down the street (1 of 1)

bloc party (1 of 1)

table (1 of 1)

through the doors

denim and flag (1 of 1)

brooklyn flea flags (1 of 1)

red table (1 of 1) flowers through bars (1 of 1) on saturday my dear friend kim and i had something of a stay-cation here in brooklyn. it was everything i needed and more. new neighborhoods, vintage shop hopping, good food. i really am smitten with this place.

9 comments:

The Lewicutt's said...

This place looks like it could be my pace. I've always been disenchanted with New York. The hubs has a company wanting to uproot us to New York and that thought has been breaking my heart... but this place in New York... I think I could do...

Bridget said...

with sights and restaurants like the ones you've got in brooklyn, who needs manhattan. YEAH I SAID IT.

Cassie said...

lovely shots--i want to jump in them and enjoy myself a good latte.

i need a long day spent in portland, soon. xx

Anonymous said...

That's a darling picture of you. You look so cute.

Unknown said...

I've yet to travel to brooklyn but I have a feeling that I'd love it

Rachel said...

so rich with culture and history, lovely photos!

ameena said...

the color in these images is absolutely stunning. i am head over heels for the image of the table with flowers. swoooon.

Unknown said...

I am finding the exact same thing--the more time I spend in Brooklyn, the less time I spend in Manhattan. Why get on a train to the city when fabulous things are waiting for you right in your own neighborhood? I love Brooklyn. More and more each day.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I am in Brooklyn, I feel like i'm home. Where i'm meant to be. I crave for the day it's finally home.