I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

9.05.2012

at home in texas.

green ongold (1 of 1)
pattern on pattern (1 of 1)
angel (1 of 1)
Screen Shot 2012-09-05 at 9.02.35 AM
us open with words
chicken and avocado (1 of 1)

vacation is just never long enough. ever. i have yet to meet one where i think, oh yes, enough is enough.

i'm not going to lie, i barely pulled out my camera, barely logged onto the computer but to watch some netflix and listen to the new Avett Brothers album on NPR. however, there was a heck of a lot of US Open watching, good food, and time spent with those i love. all in all, it was perfect. absolutely and wonderfully perfect.

8 comments:

Alexa S. said...

It sounds like a darn good vacation to me. Sometimes, it's just nice to take time off to sit back, relax and shoot the breeze.

jackie said...

you can hear their new album already?! I've got to go check this out.

and that does sound like the perfect vacation. but welcome home :)

hannah debbie said...

it's always so nice to go home, isn't it?

also, Avett Brothers. YES!

Jenna | The Eighty Twenty said...

I always wonder how much more I'd appreciate home if it was a plane ride away instead of a car ride... probably A LOT.

Hope Johnson said...

I love how being at 'home' reminds you how loved you are and you just wanna curl up into it.

Heather Larkin said...

Home is a wonderful place and I love this pictures! So simple but still very nice.

M. Eileen said...

I love those botanical prints! Glad you had a wonderful time at home!

Elsa de Diego said...

This is so good! :) Loved everything...XOXO