I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

5.02.2012

the conversation.

























writing comes in fits and spurts. always.
i'm at the place now that i'm just looking for inspiration.

so instead of sitting down and writing this morning, i'm watching lifetime's the conversation, on the advice of my dear friend (and giantess among women) claire.

the show is startling. beautiful. women we've watched, women we respect, women spilling their truths, their hearts, their vulnerability.

you have to watch it. 


8 comments:

said...

i want to! and this new header is fabulous. those watercolors are so gorgeous.

vintch said...

i'm sitting here at work with episodes of the conversation in my earbuds. best morning i've spent in a while. thank you, meg:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing...and I love the new header.

Shawnee said...

i'll have to check that out! and i adore your new header. so cute. xo

Coming Home Soon said...

sad day, I cant watch because I'm not in the US :) I'll look online for it but i'm not optimistic...

Louise xo

Laura Marie said...

My co-worker interviewed her and said she's phenomenal :) Can't wait to watch!

http://www.tressugar.com/Amanda-de-Cadenet-Interview-22759073

Ms T said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. I wouldn't have ever stumbled upon this beautiful show sitting in India if it weren't for this mention:) Thank you!

Elizabeth Shay said...

i spent my friday night alone, with a bottle of delicious white wine and indulged in this new show, the conversation. it was beautiful. i'm eagerly awaiting the next episode.