I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

8.13.2011

friday night in brooklyn

food for the park

ice cream, upside down

park slope coop

prospect park

what's a gal to do on a friday night in brooklyn? mexican food and wine in prospect park. a trip to the park slope food coop for coconut ice cream. then stealing spoons from an actual outdoor ice cream shoppe (well done, alisha). lots of laughing, new friends, a beer garden, and a little bit of adventure.



i seem to have misplaced my cannon's lens cap (this is why they tell you to replace it immediately). i know that it's somewhere in the apartment, but until i unearth it...well, until then we're left with instagram. so...okay.

16 comments:

Devin said...

Those are great pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful night

::: Wild lola {Naia} said...

nice photos! Instagram is the best!

Anait said...

I want the iphone...if only for the instagram app! Looks like you had a great time.....simple adventures are the best!

withoutizy said...

You and your fringe. I'm jealous.

Paula @ thewilyweez said...

Your pictures are always beautiful. You look just like Carla Bruni with your bangs!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

Sounds like a fantastic way to spend a night! Love your pictures xo

Anonymous said...

fun times! I hope you find your lens cap soon but I love instagram anyways!

Rachael said...

Those look like cd liner pictures.
They embody youth.

ALFIE said...

love brooklyn. and these photos.

thank God instagram is so dang fabulous!

jackie said...

looks like fun :)

Claire Kiefer said...

I love reading about your New York adventures. :) Beer gardens are among my very favorite things!

BREI said...

That little Mexican place has some amazing guac! When I flew in a couple of weeks ago I threw my stuff in my best friends apt.(She lives around the corner) and rushed over to get a couple of tacos and some guac. Hope you enjoyed!

Dee Paulino said...

nice photos, it sounds like a great Friday night.

Alex said...

Love me some Brooklyn.

Anonymous said...

I love your Canon shots, but I also love instagram shots!! Sounds like you had a good weekend!