I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

11.30.2010

giving thanks.

the boys

hike, hike

ralphie gives good lovin'

that water looks cold

nice to have another girl in the family

who knows what they're talking about

did i mention i had a lovely time away this thanksgiving? well, i did. despite the long travel to get there and back, i'd do it again in a heartbeat. 
i was joined there by my mother, father, brother, two aunts, two uncles, two cousins, and one brand-new cousin-in-law (i think that's a term). not to mention the three dogs.
we spent much of our time cooking, eating, watching tosh.0 (which, oh goodness, did i love), and taking in the breathtaking scenery. yes, there was that one brief moment we thought my cousin had to go to the hospital because he had peed blood, but as it turns out too many beets can make your urine do some funny things .

i'm telling you, if i could figure out a reason to move to colorado, i just might.

14 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

umm i want to move there now too! colorado is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Unknown said...

k i watched tosh.0 and i could not stop laughing. seriously. i watched it by myself and i was still laughing. absurd and amazing.

Unknown said...

I always thought it would be fun.
To work for Celestial Seasonings.
In Boulder, Colorado.
Spend my work hours searching books and history.
For the greatest of quotes.
While sipping on some hot tea...

http://wellhellotherelover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I be enduring read a scarcely any of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I really like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age muster and disposition be checking stand behind soon. Please repress in view my orientation as highly and let me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.

Shorty said...

I ADORE Colorado! I'm trying to find a reason too. LOL

Ashley said...

Great pictures. =) I haven't spend a lot of time in Colorado but would love to.

i will remember not to eat a ton of beets. haha

Anonymous said...

that's awesome about the red pee....next time i go to the footy i'll be eating beets all the way there so that i can impress the crowd in the mens toilets!!

jess said...

Love love love your new header!!
tosh.0 is a favorite of jesse's and subsequently mine...
you're thanksgiving looked just splendid.. but most holidays surrounded by loved ones are!!

Claire said...

Do you really need a reason to move to Colorado? I say just do it. :) I live in Denver, but have recently been thinking about moving to Boulder. It's so dang good.

P.S. I've heard blue slushies turn your pee funny colors too...

fore front said...

sounds like you have a great reason to move there. oh and there's the mountains too. another great reason!

Jessica said...

You make Colorado sound absolutely lovely! I've never been, but it sounds like I ought to check it out. And, I agree, family-and-friend time is the best. :)

Sara said...

Sounds like a great time! We just moved backl to Houston from years in Vail, and miss it A TON!! CO is great!! ( right up there with TX of course :))

MissAlyssaDawn said...

thats crazy you mentioned the peeing red thing because of too many beets. my friend and i were just talking about how that happened to her!! your thanksgiving looked very amazing, very relaxing!

Roxy Te said...

Oh lawd! What a scare! Did you double over in belly laughs (after a huge sigh of relief of course) upon discovery that beets were the culprit? hahah