I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

5.23.2010

ruined.


the harlot house.
that was my first thought when attempting to recall the name of my new apartment building, just after moving in.

my second thought being, that can't be right.

incidentally, i fear this will be the apartment that ruins me for all other apartments. but it has nothing to do with harlots and everything to do with sunlight, space, endless wood floors, french doors, and a view of the hudson for which there are no words.




(now if i could just do something about that darn A train)

12 comments:

iheartkiwi said...

what i wouldn't give for hardwood floors!

there is nothing better than a room flooded with warm afternoon light. your little home sounds divine miss meg!

Brittan said...

ooooh meg, now i'm the jealous one! my little chelsea pad is gone and when i get back from my summer internship i'll have a total of 1.5 weeks to find a new place. i love the west side... maybe i'll move up to your part of it. anything for more than 450 square feet and one room.

Fairfield said...

That furniture is to die for

Claire Kiefer said...

I wanna see the rest!

Unknown said...

yes please post up more pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

meg you should post more pics or a video of it! it looks/sounds lovely! :)

Roxy Te said...

Where is this dream apartment that you speak of? And do you need someone to take over your lease when you leave for the summer? ;)

Erica Newhouse-Kasper said...

I'm crying a little. It's beautiful

Taylor said...

i'm on the same boat. although i'm positive my boat is a lot smaller than yours ... because we live in a 300 sq/ft studio. BUT! the wood floors, windows, light and french doors, we have. i'm never leaving :) hope you had a splendid time with your mom!

Cassie said...

Ohh, lovely! Congrats on the new space. May it bring you oodles of inspiration!

ALFIE said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! love love love!!! what a fantastic place to hang your hat :)

Anna said...

So jealous!!! I'm looking for a new apt. right now too and I feel my proximity to the 1 train is all that matters. Sadly, price and proximity take precedence over gorgeous and open. Again--JEALOUS!