I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

6.29.2009

diana f+. revisited.




the sky has opened and time has befriended me. 

translation: with my nanny-family moving to france and a slight shift in schedule at my second job i have suddenly found myself with time. ample time. so ample that last night i had a five hour play-date. and today i have committed myself to my new friend, diana

today diana and i are heading to 420 9th avenue where we will attempt to outfit her with the correct film. diana and i are on tenuous terms as i did not buy the correct film the first go round. 

and because i've almost broken her. 

five times. 

thank you all for the lovely comments with suggestions regarding this new friend of mine. unfortunately, most of them flew about five feet above where my butt is firmly planted to the stool. translation: over my head. 

so once i get to the camera store and get some nice man/woman to help me, i will review the comments and see if they land a little better. 

but until then...

happy shooting (of film, of course) and happy monday!

4 comments:

miss rikki said...

meg - regarding your first post on your diana: you can buy the 35 mm back adapter at http://shop.lomography.com/shop/main.php?cat=Diana&pro=dbd, or i think there is a lomographic society store in NY - 41 W 8th Street, 212-529-4353, according to their website.

good luck and have fun!!!

Aline said...

I can't wait to see how they turn out!

defining amy said...

i'm so excited to see the pictures you end up with. happy adventuring.

Thao said...

I hope you figured out your Diana--I can't wait to see the gorgeous photos you come up with! I've found this site immensely helpful, but it is Holga-specific: http://www.squarefrog.co.uk/ ... P.S. My little Holga baby came in today!