I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

8.21.2008

Speaking of my little "shot of happiness"...



This is my beautiful photo album. I've even painted a light switch plate to match it. That has yet to arrive from Texas, but I'm sure when it does I'll take a picture and put it on here. (Yes, I'm addicted, I know).



My brother being baptized (3 1/2 years before I was born). Lets take a moment to marvel at my parents amazing fashion sense.



Now for my baptism. My dad looks happy, no? Oh, and my brother wanted to name me January. Thanks, Connor.



Speaking of family in alternative terms. Mr. Marsh joined us on our family vacation when I was about two. He worked with my father and tagged along without even asking. But you know what, my parents love him to this day because he did just that. Connor and I called him the Marshmellow man. 



All the cousins. I was the only girl for a while. Needless to say, I was spoiled.



Grandma Jane, Aunt Sue, and Uncle Bunk. And my infamous Adrienne Vittadini outfit. I refused to take it off for the entire trip (or so I'm told).



I get a good chuckle out of this, my second grade project. I never understood why teachers didn't consider me a very bright student--that is, until I found this photo.



To this day my mother makes me a bunny cake for my birthday. I don't know when it started, but I don't ever want it to end.



Ariana and I performing one of our operas. Pretty sweet costumes.



With Jill after we sang "Sisters, Sisters" at the Rice Shepard school of music. I love these two lades very, very much.



And my adopt-a-family (sans Jonathan). I think I might just be the luckiest girl in the world!

1 comment:

Chautauqua mom said...

Actually, we think we are the lucky ones! Love, Mom C