I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

8.27.2008

I finally found a great hairdresser in the city...



And she's leaving! But she graciously fit me in to her crazy schedule and gave me one heck of a haircut. 

So thank you Izumi and the best of luck to you in Singapore! I may just have to travel all the way there to see the sights and experience the power of your magical scissors. 

Note: After I left, I was heading up to the subway, my hair bouncing with every step I took (I was in my own little Sunsilk commercial) and a man on the street actually stood up and bowed to me. I don't know what this means, but I kinda liked it (I'm gonna chalk it up to the new hair).

1 comment:

naomi megan. said...

and one fabulous hair cut is was!